Saturday, February 14, 2009

Organizing Project

I have been using my craft room so much more these days and I was having a fit with my 12x12 cardstock. It was on a shelf in plastic envelopes by color, but they kept falling over and it was hard to get anything out. I couldn't see what I had.



Years ago I had seen a suggestion of turning one of those wire shelf kits into a scrapbook paper holder. I bought this kit at Target for $16.99. I had to buy a couple packs of zip ties to put it all together.


All you do is take the kit and put together two sections as directed. Then take the other pieces and zip tie into place as dividers. I placed mine vertically. The directions I had seen were for placing the shelves horizontal. I like it vertically so that I can easily see the pages. I separated my paper by color.

I had to build a shelf to put the paper organizer on. It took a while to get it up there, but it was worth it! I LOVE the end result. It helps me to keep my space organized and everything is easier to find. The rest of the room now needs a little attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment